Warning! To Anyone Who Owns Real Estate:
If You Own Any Properties In Your Own Name Statistics Show You Have A Huge Target On Your Back And A Damaging Lawsuit Is Just Around The Corner If You Don’t Do Something FAST To Prevent This From Happening To You!
Let me share some very important facts that unless you do something FAST could cost you everything you’ve worked hard for. Statistics show:
Fact: Approximately 1 in every 12 people in this country will be involved in a lawsuit this year!
Fact: Fraudulent lawsuits are a $5 Billion dollar business affecting many unsuspecting and innocent people each year.
Fact: Every year at least 7,000,000 (seven million) Slip-and-Fall Civil lawsuits are filed throughout this country costing millions of dollars. That means that at the very least 14,000,000 (fourteen million) people and their families will be party to those lawsuits that 85% to 95% are settled out of court. Most of these are nuisance suits generated just to get money.
DO YOU WANT TO BE THE NEXT VICTIM?
Why would you want to needlessly expose your real estate assets when you don’t need to and jeopardize your financial future? Forget about the time, stress and anxiety you and your family will experience just because you are named in a lawsuit. Even if you aren’t guilty of doing anything wrong it can ruin your life. When you are sued it costs you time, personal grief and attorney’s fees, possibly thousands of dollars regardless of the outcome of the case. This doesn’t sound like a good formula for accumulating wealth to me wasting money defending you from those unscrupulous people and their contingency fee lawyers.
The good news, there is a solution that will help you better protect the real estate assets you have and the ones you acquire in the future and it won’t cost you a fortune or give you stress in your life. Sound interesting? Does it sound like something you would like to hear more about? If so, please read on…
Over the 30 plus years I’ve been investing in real estate I’ve learned how important it is to protect the real estate assets I have acquire throughout my career from lawsuit Happy Americans. I’ve watched investors lose part, and some others have lost all of what they accumulated from years of hard work just because they had the appearance of having money.
In my father’s day, people were proud of what they had and wanted the world to know how successful they were, but that was then and today it’s a totally different story. Today it isn’t a good idea to show any signs of affluence or someone will try to take away your wealth using the court system instead of working for what they get. Suing people has become the new way to achieve financial freedom in the shortest time and easiest way possible. It has always amazed me how anyone can sleep nights who sue people at random just to get money, it’s just not right.
Already Convinced? Register Today!
When: June 2-4, 2018
Where: Hyatt Place, Tampa Florida
SO WHAT'S THE SOLUTION? IS THERE ONE?
It’s not a matter of if you will be involved in a nuisance lawsuit of some kind it’s a matter of when. The thing I have learned over my 30 plus year real estate investing career is to be prepared before a lawsuit happens to you. Don’t wait until later then try to protect yourself after you have been served court papers. That doesn’t work. The time to protect you real estate assets is NOW, not tomorrow when it may be too late.
You may ask if there is a solution to prevent a lawsuit from happening to you and the answer to that question is NO, because anyone can sue you for anything at any time. The good part is, we can make it not only difficult to find who owns any property we can also make that process for the person suing very, very costly, forcing them to quickly have a conversation with their checkbook and force them to ask themselves, how mad am I? How much am I willing to spend to try to get money when the process isn’t going to be easy? When the suing party’s attorney are finding it extremely difficult to find the name of the owner of a property, the clock keeps on ticking and the person suing is being charged more and more as the hours go by without much success, in my opinion is that’s Real Justice.
How would you like to learn how to be completely legal and confuse almost any adversary who is suing you simply by making it extremely difficult to find who the real owner of any property is? That is what I’m talking about. Being perfectly legal, yet extremely expensive to pursue? The real secret that will allow you to create this expensive and time consuming guessing game for any trip-and-fall person and their contingency fee attorney is called the “Land Trust”.
Many of the seasoned investors I know around the country who own multiple properties would never own any of those properties in their own name simply because of this problem. They own all of their investment properties in separate land trusts. Their name never appears in public records where the people who sue for a living can easily find everything you own and approximately how much equity you have in each property. Because all of these investor’s properties are not in their personal name it will be extremely difficult and costly to find out whom the owner of those properties really is without an expensive and time consuming search and a court case. My goal is to make the task of suing you just because someone may assume you own a particular property very, very costly and time consuming. If I’ve learned one thing every real estate investor needs to know it is; “Own Nothing, Control Everything” and the land trust will allow you to do just that!
Join Me & Register Today!
When: June 2-4, 2018
Where: Hyatt Place, Tampa Florida
Over the years I have figured out different ways to use the land trust to not only protect your real estate assets but to also keep your personal real estate business information confidential. So it will be nearly impossible to find out exactly what you own and where your treasure is located. For anyone who wants to sue you, why not make it a guessing game of what you own and what your real estate portfolio is worth. Let them assume all they want because if you use the land trust correctly they will never know for sure what properties you own, or if you own any properties at all.
I am not an attorney and I’m not giving you legal advice. If you need legal advice you should always get that advice from an attorney trained in using land trusts. I am a real estate investor who has spent years figured out some very basic and unique ideas of how to protect your real estate assets in ways the public and their attorneys will find difficult to figure out.
WHAT IS A LAND TRUST? WHAT DO THEY REALLY DO?
The land trust is a simple title holding trust that was originally started in Illinois, that is why they are often called Illinois Land Trusts. The purpose of a land trust is to allow a property owner to have the legal title to his or her property held by another person, commonly known as a trustee while retaining all of the rights and privileges of property ownership (the beneficial interest) of the trust property.
The Land Trust Avoids Probate, and Saves Taxes
This is the primary reason I use the land trust simply because any property held in a land trust can be designated for transfer of ownership whenever you desire. Your spouse, children or other successors can avoid costly and time consuming probate proceedings and are able to sell or refinance the trust property without delay. Probates many times take years to settle. With a land trust your heirs can immediately sell the trust property and once sold avoid having to make any further payments on the property they inherit but don’t wish to keep. The Land Trust is Not and Should NEVER be used to avoid paying Taxes owed to the IRS or anyone else by any Beneficiary. That is not the purpose. We do not use the land trust to avoid paying the required taxes we owe we use the land trust to pay the least amount of taxes we are legally required to pay.
The Land Trust Provides Privacy
Privacy is so important in today’s world of identity theft and lawsuit happy people. Because, the legal ownership of all real estate is listed in the county Recorder’s office in all counties your personal information is available to anyone who wants it. Using the land trust will allow you to keep your real estate ownership information private.
The Land Trust v. LLC’s and Corporations
Many advisors and attorney’s tell real estate owners to hold title to their properties in LLC’s or corporations. This may provide some asset protection, but it also has some draw backs. I believe that the absolute best way to hold title to real estate is with a combination of the land trust and an LLC. This means you get all the advantage of both forms. Privacy on the land trust side and asset protection on the LLC side.
Let me ask you some questions to help you decide for yourself if you need to put your properties into separate land trusts or leave things the way they are.
ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do you want to make sure that your heirs can pass title to your properties without being tied up in probate for years?
- Do you want to protect your property from liens and judgments that may have nothing to do with you, such as those from business partners, ex-spouses or other family members?
- Do you want your investment properties to be isolated from lawsuits that may arise out of your actions not related to the property, such as an auto accident or other business situation for which you are unjustly sued?
- Do you want to keep liens or judgments related to your property, that you dispute, or are not responsible for from being reported to your personal credit report?
- Do you want to have the privacy from the entire world knowing your business through public records regarding your real estate?
- Do you want to keep city inspectors or other governmental or private employees from knowing where all of the properties you own are, and possibly linking a problem in one to all the others?
- Do you want to minimize your risk of being a target of an overzealous lawyer and their unscrupulous trip and fall clients simply because they know that you own real estate?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions then, you NEED a land trust!
Let Me Show You How!
When: June 2-4, 2018
Where: Hyatt Place, Tampa Florida
Learn How to Quickly Protect Yourself, Your Family, Property and Credit
- Learn how Land Trusts can be your real estate safety net and security blanket.
- You’ve now heard about land trusts, and now there is an easy and inexpensive way to place your real estate assets, whether they are properties you already own or ones you are about to buy using a simple property holding trust.
Larry Harbolt’s Mastering Land Trusts Bootcamp
A 3-DAY WORKSHOP
At the workshop I will not only show you the right way to do a land trust I’m going to show you how to fill one out so you will feel sure you can complete your own Land Trusts when you get home – at the class I will watch you and help you as you complete a land trust because that is the process people seem to really learn from the easiest.
You’ll walk away with a new perspective of how easy it is to complete a land trust and when you order my Masters Land Trust Workshop. You can bring a friend or business associate, or your attorney or CPA and save $99!
Included With Your Registration:
You’ll also receive my 160 Page-Land Trusts to Protect Your Real Estate Assets From Lawsuit Happy America – Course Manual – complete with flow charts and Diagrams.
- (1) One Hour Audio CD
- (1) Land Trust Documents CD
Containing all operational Land Trust Documents.
FOUR VALUABLE BONUSES!
Also included with your registration you’ll receive the following valuable bonuses:
Bonus #1 – Comprehensive Tax Strategies Using Land Trusts
- This bonus is so special, many investors have paid thousands of dollars trying to figure this strategy out and I’m giving it away to you when you attend my 3 Day Workshop.
- Let me ask you – How would you like to “legally” and “ethically” keep all of your private information really private so nobody can see it? Everything is legal and above-board! That’s the only way we do business! And like I said earlier…we never use land trusts or any other trust to avoid paying our fair share of taxes we owe.
- Here’s what that means – currently if you were sued and lost the case the winning party’s attorney could find every property you own unless you use this perfectly legal strategy.
- I’m going to give this ultra protective strategy to everyone who comes to my 3 day workshop. Here’s the beauty of this strategy…if you ever lose a lawsuit the opposing attorney will immediately subpoena your last few year’s income tax returns where all of your private information is shown.
- I give you a diagram you simply hand to your CPA and your attorney and they quickly understand what to do and they do the rest. You don’t have to know all of the details. This strategy shows everything you need to legally show the IRS to be tax compliant and this information is legally and ethically showing your tax information differently on your tax return so it isn’t easily recognized like most would recognize. Again, this strategy is perfectly legal and ethical.
This bonus alone would cost you hundreds of dollars to have done for you!
Bonus #2 – This is something NOBODY has ever seen in any class before. This bonus is really big!!!!
- At the workshop I’m going to include my package of (23) Never Seen or Taught Before, unique strategies designed and used to confound and confuse any adversary that have been only available to only a few elite investors. NOW, here’s where the fun starts.
- You’re going to love these strategies – these strategies will change your thinking forever!!!
Bonus #3 – My Attorney Package
- Because most attorneys don’t understand what we want and are trying to do to better protect ourselves I have created a package you simply hand to your attorney and you’re done.
- This package explains everything to the Attorney. No more trying to explain what you want and are trying to do and having to answer questions you don’t have answers for. I’ve done that for you.
- You also get…
Bonus # 4 – My CPA Package
- Because most of us don’t understand how to prepare income tax returns, especially if you own multiple properties which are all in separate land trusts. I had a sample income tax return prepared by a Certified Public Accountant for multiple properties all in separate land trusts. All you have to do is hand this package to your Certified Public Accountant and again, you’re done here too. With this package your Certified Public Accountant will quickly and easily know how to prepare your return when you use multiple land trusts and keep your private information private!
- Remember what I said earlier – 1 in 12 people will be sued this year don’t be a statistic because one thing you need to know, you can’t protect yourself after you are being sued! The time to make the necessary changes is NOW, not after it’s too late!
- Another Extra BONUS – I’ve also prepared a drawing for your Attorney and Certified Public Accountant how to structure your personal asset protection program. This drawing shows how to keep your extremely private information about your multiple properties totally private. So nobody can easily figure out what you have without spending a fortune and still not be able to find out your private information really is.