If you want to truly build wealth and create freedom for you and your family, then you need to learn and understand how to analyze a deal. Here are just a few of the steps to get you started on the road to your first property:
- What is your WHY?
- What price ranges fit your goals/needs?
- What is your plan with the property?
- What are the repair costs for the property?
- How much will the property rent for in that neighborhood?
- What materials will you use based on the price range of the property?
- Which contractor will do the best quality work without bankrupting you?
- Make sure you check the numbers and the numbers tell you it’s a good deal.
Make sure to visit LarryHarbolt.com for all your real estate investing education needs.
Good Luck and Happy Investing!